Sponsoring Asian Downstream Summit is a powerful way to increase brand visibility and thought leadership at an international gathering of key industry leaders. Our sponsors are recognised as being at the forefront of the industry, the companies and people who lead the way, drive innovation and the advancement of the downstream oil & gas industry.
Over the two days of Asian Downstream Summit, millions of dollars of contracts are negotiated and signed. This figure is set to rise in 2019, as spending on capital projects, maintenance, turnarounds, upgrades and latest technologies (including softwares, IIoT, Artificial intelligence) is set to increase.
70% of attendees at Asian Downstream Summit and Refining & Petrochemicals Asia are decision makers, buyers, influencers and industry leaders.
You can make use of this opportunity to:
- Generate leads by meeting key industry stakeholders at the region’s largest downstream technology oil & gas conference & exhibition.
- Demonstrate your latest technological advancements at “TECHTALKS”, the ONLY show to host an “on-floor Technical Seminar” during the networking breaks, open to all conference delegates and visitors.
- Create demand for your products by giving clients first-hand experience and a chance to try your products at your booth.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by positioning your company among market leaders.
- Hand-picked 1-on-1 business meetings through our business matching app. Our 1-on-1 business matching platform will help you connect with operators for private business meetings in our dedicated networking zone. Save time by setting up multiple meetings across 2 days, and only having to move as far as the next table for your opportunity of a new partnership.
- Host a VIP breakfast gathering, an “Invitation Only” sit-down breakfast that will gather 30 VIP refiners, petrochemical operators and specialty chemicals players for an intimate networking session.
- Host a Workshop to increase your company’s profile by allowing you to present at a 60 minute hour workshop during the conference. Your company will have the opportunity to lend both content and act as a moderator for a workshop on a topic of your choice either at Asian Downstream Summit or Refining & Petrochemicals Asia Conference. The workshop topic is determined by the Sponsor and each workshop has a maximum capacity of 50 delegates.
- Raise awareness & recognition of your products and services by continuing to reach out to your target market even in these difficult times.
- Build brand image by keeping your brand and solutions front of mind and on the buyers’ shortlist.
- Save time & money and maximize your sales team’s time by providing direct face-to-face access to the industry’s decision makers.
Asian Downstream Summit and Refining & Petrochemicals Asia 2019 sponsors & exhibitors will benefit from the following:
- Opportunity to reach targeted customers looking for the latest solutions and technologies
- Complimentary booth staff passes
- Discounted conference registration
- Unlimited visitor passes for exhibition hall
- Demos at TechTalks – limited slots available
- Access to private 1-on-1 business matching platform
- Access to Singapore International Energy Week cocktail receptions
The exhibition hall will be open to pre-registered visitors during conference hours, however the most footfall will take place during the regular networking breaks when the conference is not in session.
Download the Sponsorship Prospectus for more information: