The advancement of digital & other technological innovations in oil & gas has changed the way products are manufactured forever. Technology has reached a level of sophistication and acceptance that will lead to the fourth industrial revolution. And this one will be no less promising. Hundreds of thousands of business processes are being automated and this level of automation will bring more jobs while changing the existing jobs drastically.
What impact will this have on refiners, petrochemical operators and chemicals companies?
Industry 4.0, Smart Manufacturing, Project Updates, Process Improvement, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Energy Efficiency…these are some of the key topics that will be discussed at the 12th Annual Asian Downstream Summit taking place on 30 - 31 October 2019.
#ADS will provide a great opportunity to hear from refiners , petrochemical manufacturers, associations, technology providers, consultants & solution architects who will discuss the “future of refining” via technical presentations, case studies and interactive panel discussions.
High profile networking
- Attend the region’s BIGGEST Technology Tradeshow for downstream oil & gas professionals and meet all the industry stakeholders under one roof during over 2 days
- Establish valuable connections with 1,000+ key industry professionals & decision makers
- Have access to over 10,000+ energy industry professionals attending the Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW) over cocktail & networking receptions
- Shake hands and discuss potential collaboration and business opportunities with refiners, petrochemical operators & chemicals manufacturers
Learning & Benchmarking
- Benefit from a world-class programme put together with the help of a credible Advisory Board
- Tailor your own programme and sessions from the two day, two track agenda featuring 60+ senior level international and regional speakers
- Identifying the next investment and project opportunities in the region by hearing on latest projects by operators
- Uncover the latest market developments, strategies and technologies to adapt your business strategy and stay ahead of competition in the long run
- Browsing through and ask your questions face to face to all the relevant technology suppliers through their papers and exhibition demonstration to look for your ideal partner
- Benchmark and learn about best practices from the region’s leading manufacturers who are facing similar challenges and constraints
- Learn about topics like Big Data, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Smart Manufacturing – all that are set to change oil & gas operations forever
Showcasing & Promoting
- Bring your technologies and services to the customers who are actively looking for a technology partner
- Variable platforms to showcase your competency as a credible industry partner
- Innovation PODs for startups and new innovations and technologies
- Develop potential partners and clients and strengthening previous relationships from meeting and speaking to the most relevant individuals
- Promote your solutions through the massive outreach of WRA’s global downstream network and sister events