Company: Honeywell Process Solutions
Job title: Global Refining and Chemicals Market Manager
- Philippe (Phil) Millette is Global Refining and Chemicals Market Manager for Honeywell Process Solutions.
- Phil joined Honeywell in 2002 as Oil & Gas Consultant, providing industry consulting support across all Honeywell solutions. Phil later was Business Manager in Saudi Arabia, later focusing on Industrial Security Solutions and integration of the Enraf acquisition, based in Bahrain. Later based in Qatar, Phil was Principal Consultant for Advanced Solutions, covering the Middle East. Phil relocated to UK in 2013 and took his current role in 2016.
- Phil is responsible for articulating and communicating Honeywell’s solutions and value for Refining and all Chemicals markets.
- Phil gained his professional experience through progressive positions over 40 years in the industry, having worked over 5 continents. He began his career with Dow Chemical and Esso Canada, was a consultant for IBM Europe, later worked with Setpoint / Aspen.
- Phil gained a Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering at McGill University in Montreal. He is a Professional Engineer registered in the province of Ontario, Canada. He is a member of ISA.