About ADS Awards
The Asian Downstream Summit Awards (ADS Awards) program represents a benchmark of excellence for those working in the oil & gas industry. Running alongside the Asian Downstream Summit conference, it is the most prominent awards ceremony for oil & gas in the Asia Pacific industry calendar.
The Asian Downstream Summit Awards program honors and recognizes industry visionaries and companies who have showcased outstanding performance and innovative technologies. These people and their organizations are enabling the market to become ever increasingly efficient through technological development.
Why ADS Awards?
- Position your organization as an innovative leader in the region
- Showcase your company’s activities and achievement in the past year
- Inspire oil & gas players to create better technologies/services
- Showcase outstanding innovation standards
- Gain individual and company recognition in the oil and gas industry
- Interact with industry players on issues of mutual interest
- Reward best practices and standards
- Recognize inspiring leaders and programs
- Become a key contributor to the future development of the industry
2019 AWARDS JUDGES
2018 ADS Award Winners
Organizations and individuals (young engineer award only) from the Asian Region are invited to submit entries for their chosen categories for the Asian Downstream Summit Awards of Excellence.
There is no charge for entering the Awards, however, If your organization is voted a finalist by the Awards judges your organization must attend the Asian Downstream Summit Awards ceremony and purchase delegate tickets to attend the conference.
We also advise you may wish to prepare senior executives, so that if your organization is honored as a finalist they may wish to represent your organization at the awards ceremony.
BEST DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM (open to operators)
Digital Transformation Program of the Year will recognize the importance of digitization within the value chain of the oil and gas industry. This award is open to all digital transformation programs and projects for downstream oil & gas manufacturers including refiners, petrochemical operators and specialty chemicals companies, that have successfully implemented digitization and have benefited from it.
INNOVATIONS IN OIL & GAS DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY (open to technology vendors & solution providers)
This award seeks to recognize the best "digital technology" for delivering operational efficiencies or excellence in refining, petrochemicals and chemicals. The winner of this award has consistently been able to help operators reach highest levels of efficiency while increasing productivity, minimizing risks, increasing safety, and controlling costs.
YOUNG ENGINEER AWARD
The Young Engineer of the Year award will recognise a young engineer who has shown potential to become a key contributor to the future development of the industry, showcasing outstanding performance and initiative in his/her organization. The winner of this award is someone who has a strong potential to reach top management level.
How to Enter?
Simply submit all your completed entries to us with a subject '2019 ADS Awards Nomination' at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take note of the key points before submitting:
- You may enter multiple categories but each category entry should be submitted separately.
- Follow the Award poster guidelines mentioned below
- Clearly submit the name of the nominated project or technology
- Case studies with clear results will stand out
- Clearly describe what is innovative about the project or technology
We invite a panel of judges to take part in our selection process each year. The process remains 100% independent, impartial and with no payment by any organisation or individual. The decisions made by our global and regional judging panel is final.
Interested in sponsoring one or more of the award categories?
If your company would like to sponsor one or more of the award categories and introduce the category winners, then contact us right away to discuss award sponsorship opportunities. You can contact us by emailing email@example.com
Award Nomination closes on 20 September 2019
Award Poster Guidelines
For the poster, the format in an A1 (portait) and should include the following: Background, Objectives, Methodology, Results, Conclusion
Please see examples from last year's award winners mentioned above for your reference.
- How innovative is the project or technology?
- How valuable is the outcome to the oil & gas industry?
- Is it technology proven yet or still being tested or in planning stage?
- Will it solve an important problem that will help the oil & gas industry?
- How difficult was it from a technical or industry change perspective?