(Submission deadline: 31st July 2019)
Join the awards by nominating your colleagues or company for the categories below:
* Young Engineer Award
The Young Engineer of the Year award will recognise a young engineer who has shown potential to become a key contributor to the future development of the industry, showcasing outstanding performance and initiative in his/her organization. The winner of this award is someone who has a strong potential to reach top management level.
* Oil & Gas CIO of the Year Award
CIO of the Year award recognizes and honors chief information officers (CIOs) who have displayed unparalleled performance and vision and have demonstrated excellence in technology leadership. Each winner has shown the ability to use ICT/technology to improve the organization, customer and partner experience, and the bottom line.
Some of the selection criteria will include:
– How well does the CIO adjust his IT strategy to meet the needs of his business?
– How does the CIO deploy his team to meet the business requirements?
– How does the CIO determine his priorities and how effective does he manage them?
* Best Digital Transformation Program Award
Digital Transformation Program of the Year will recognise the importance of digitalisation within the value chain of the oil and gas industry. This award is open to all digital transformation programs and projects for downstream oil & gas manufacturers including refiners, petrochemical operators and specialty chemicals companies, that have successfully implemented digitalisation and have benefited from it.
* Best Technology for Operational Excellence Award
This award seeks to recognize the best technology for delivering operational excellence in refining, petrochemicals and chemicals. The winner of this award has consistently been able to help operators reach highest levels of efficiency while increasing productivity, minimizing risks, and controlling costs.
* Cybersecurity Company of the Year Award
The Cybersecurity Company of the year Award honors cybersecurity companies that demonstrate excellence, innovation and leadership in information security. The winner should have shown development and innovation by having line of emerging products and technologies. The contenders of this award will be evaluated based on the following key criteria:
- Degree of Development & Innovation – New and Improvement
- Financial success – Revenue growth ; profitability
- Customer satisfaction & value enhancement
For more information on awards submission, contact us at email@example.com .