The Asian Downstream Summit conference & exhibition provides you with an excellent opportunity to showcase your products and services to decision makers and influencers from the oil & gas industry.
You can make use of this opportunity to:
- Generate leads by meeting key industry stakeholders at the region’s ONLY digital downstream oil & gas conference & exhibition.
- Demonstrate your latest technological advancements at “TECHTALKS”, the ONLY show to host an “on-floor Technical Seminar” during the networking breaks, open to all conference delegates and visitors.
- Create demand for your products by giving clients first-hand experience and a chance to try your products at your booth.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by positioning your company among market leaders.
- Hand-picked 1-on-1 business meetings through JUBLIA, our 1-on-1 business matching platform that will help you connect with operators for private business meetings in our dedicated networking zone. Save time by setting up multiple meetings across 2 days, and only having to move as far as the next table for your opportunity of a new partnership.
- Host a VIP breakfast gathering, an “Invitation Only” sit-down breakfast that will gather 30 VIP refiners, petrochemical operators and specialty chemicals players for an intimate networking session.
- Raise awareness & recognition of your products and services by continuing to reach out to your target market even in these difficult times.
- Build brand image by keeping your brand and solutions front of mind and on the buyers’ shortlist.
- Save time & money and maximize your sales team’s time by providing direct face-to-face access to the industry’s decision makers.
Asian Downstream Summit 2018 sponsors & exhibitors will benefit from the following:
- Opportunity to reach targeted customers looking for the latest manufacturing solutions and technologies
- Complimentary booth staff passes
- Discounted conference registration
- Unlimited visitor passes for exhibition hall
- Demos at TechTalks – limited slots available
- Access to JUBLIA 1-on-1 business matching platform
The exhibition hall will be open to pre-registered visitors during conference hours, however the most footfall will take place during the regular networking breaks when the conference is not in session.
Who should exhibit at Asian Downstream Summit?
Vendors, solution providers and consulting companies from:
- Software & Analytics
- Big Data
- Energy Efficiency
- IT & automation
- Process Optimization & Automation
- Maintenance and Asset Integrity
- Control and measurement
- Enterprise software
- System integrators
- Sensors manufactures
- Analytics software
- System security
- IOT / Industrial IOT
- Smart manufacturing software
- Digital manufacturing software
- Manufacturing Solutions, Automation Systems
- Production Planning
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Digital Technologies
- Safety products & services
- Analytical instruments
- Material & plant solutions
- Process technologies
To find out more on attractive sponsorship/ exhibition packages and extensive opportunities, contact:
Tanushree Mulraj - Event Director
Phone: +65 6590 3970
Kelly Lim - Commercial Director
Phone: +65 6590 3970