1. Why Asian Downstream Summit 2018?
Asian Downstream Summit is the BIGGEST Downstream Technology Tradeshow in Asia with a special focuses on TechnologicalInnovations, Industry 4.0 and Digital Transformation in Oil & Gas. The sole purpose of ADS is to bring together key industry operators, decision makers, technology vendors, solution providers, start-ups, research centers and consultants all under one roof over two full days to discuss strategies and best practices for optimizing efficiency, increasing margins and achieving operational excellence in refining, petrochemicals and chemicals.
The two-day, three-streamed technical conference and exhibition is organized annually by Clarion Events as part of the Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW) which is hosted by the Energy Market Authority of Singapore.
The event will continue to be the region’s largest technology-focused conference and exhibition and the premier platform for learning, networking, seeking partnerships, and building key business relationships.
2. What will the 3 streams focus on at Asian Downstream Summit 2018?
Asian Downstream Summit will have 3 dedicated tracks focusing on:
- TRACK 1: DIGITAL INNOVATIONS, MANUFACTURING & AUTOMATION
- TRACK 2: REFINING & PETROCHEMICAL TECHNOLOGIES FOR OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- TRACK 3: PROCESS OPTIMIZATION, ASSET MANAGEMENT & ENERGY EFFICIENCY
3. What are the key sessions and themes for Asian Downstream Summit 2018?
Key sessions and themes for 2018 will include:
- Embracing the digital enterprise model
- Understanding IOT and IIOT
- Industry 4.0 and the future of manufacturing
- Innovative catalysts designed to meet today’s challenges while anticipating future challenges
- FCC catalysts and advances: Optimize feedstock production from FCC units for other processes
- Technologies to enhance connectivity, automate manual tasks, improve decision making, and product or service innovation
- Refining & residue upgrading technologies & equipment
- Fuel oil sulphur reduction technologies
- Energy optimization in refining & petrochemical plants
- Asset integrity with predictive maintenance
4. How can I submit my abstract?
Each year, we issue a call for papers to consultants, automation vendors, software & analytics vendors and general technology providers across the globe. We work closely with our Advisory Board, made up of senior refinery, petrochemical and chemicals professionals from across the region who are tasked with grading the various technical papers received.
Only the highest graded, most timely and original papers presented for the first time in the region are selected to be part of the two-day programme. The programme is also packed with thought provoking keynote addresses, high-level panel discussions and in-depth case studies.
5. Where can I download the latest agenda for ADS2018?
You can simply log on to our website and download the agenda here http://www.downstream-asia.com/agendasnapshot
6. What’s new at ADS 2018?
- Grab your POD! – From booths to PODs – “open faced” PODs for a better flow and to create a better overall experience for both exhibitors and attendees
- TechTalks – 10 minute speed talks to demonstrate your latest innovative products and technologies in front of operators
- Award Ceremony – nominate yourself for 2 categories: Best digital transformation program (operator) & Best innovative technology for improving operational efficiency
- 1-on-1 business matching platform – maximize your ROI from the event by meeting with key business associates in pre-arranged meetings using our networking application partner JUBLIA, that allows you to set up one on one business meetings onsite. The relevant request meetings can be set up 2 weeks before the show
7.What are the ADS2018 award categories?
The Asian Downstream Summit Digital Transformation Awards (#DT2018) recognizes top enterprising refiners and innovative solution providers across the downstream oil & gas sector for their outstanding commitment to a sustainable energy sector. You can submit the nominations for the awards in the following categories:
- Best digital transformation programme (Operator – refinery, petrochemical, chemicals)
- Best innovative technology for improving operational efficiency (Digital)
- Best innovative technology for improving operational efficiency (Other technology)
- Best digital startup for downstream Oil & Gas and chemicals
The DT2018 Award shortlist will be voted for by the downstream oil & gas community.
We invite refiners, petrochemical & chemicals players, technology leaders and innovators to nominate a company/organisation for a digital transformation programme or technology innovation.
SAVE THE DATE: Nominations for the DT2018 Awards close on Friday, 25th June 2018
8. Who attends Asian Downstream Summit?
The Asian Downstream Summit is the ONLY digital and technology focused show in Asia for the refining, petrochemicals and chemicals industry.
The 11th edition in 2018 will expect over 1000+ delegates and visitors, 40+ exhibitors and sponsors and 70+ speakers with a key focus around digital innovation, industry 4.0, process technologies, automation, cybersecurity & IT.
#ADS2018 aims to attract only the best in downstream oil & gas. View our 2017 attendee snapshot here http://www.downstream-asia.com/2017attendees
9. Is the Expo free to attend?
YES! The Expo is totally FREE to attend and you can register for your free pass here http://www.downstream-asia.com/registerADS18 by clicking on the “Visitor – Free” category.
10. I want to send a group to attend the main conference – are there any discounts?
Are you planning to attend the conference with your colleagues? If yes, you can take advantage of our special discounted corporate plans and save up to 25% on your conference registration.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information
11. Why should I sponsor?
Host a private lunch or breakfast briefing and invite selected delegates to join you. You will have exclusive access to the senior levels, away from your competitors and can lead conversations in an informal environment
Educate key refiners, petrochemical players and chemicals operators on innovative technology strategies and position your company alongside the best in the world. Sponsoring gives you an opportunity to be perceived as a credible and essential partner to the downstream oil & gas industry.
Showcase your solutions
Showcase to operators that you have the technologies that can help them achieve their business objectives and deliver profitability and operational efficiency
Create new business opportunities
At Asian Downstream Summit 2018, you will meet and network with over 1,000+ industry leaders and 10,000+ delegates who will attend the Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW) to grow and expand your business opportunities. SIEW is an annual week-long energy conference focused on key issues within the energy industry.
12. Who can I contact for speaking and sponsorship opportunities?
If you are interested to present your research or insights, participate as sponsors or exhibitors, send in your abstract today. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 65 6590 3970 for enquiries on speaking opportunitiesMore about ADS18