CALL FOR PAPERS
Present your project updates at Asia’s premier Refining, Petrochemical and Chemical event!
Top level speakers representing all downstream segments will present their views through case studies presentations, roundtable discussions and panel discussions.
Abstract submission deadline: CLOSED
The Asian Downstream Summit is developed to provide a high value platform for the refining and petrochemical industry stakeholders to share experiences, get insights and be informed of the latest case studies, projects and successes in the region and beyond.
If you are interested in sharing your innovative approach, breakthrough technology or successful project updates, we invite you to submit an abstract. Please note that preference will be given to case studies and presentations from refinery and petrochemical operators.
- Speaking slots are approximately 30 minutes in length.
- Vendors are welcome to submit proposals as part of a sponsorship package, along with a leading downstream operator speaker.
- Sales and marketing presentations are not appropriate for this event and will not be accepted.
- Early submission is strongly encouraged. Applicants will be notified of their status by email. By submitting an abstract, authors are agreeing to provide a copyright release and final publication of their presentation in the conference proceedings.
- Abstracts should be around 200 – 300 words
Important parameters to note:
• Preference will be given to presentations citing case studies and operating experience from the operators
• Vendor presentations that are co-authored with operating companies are encouraged
• All other vendor presentations will be considered on their merit and may be tied to a sponsorship package
Deadline for submission of abstracts: CLOSED
Abstracts will be reviewed and judged on the basis of the following criteria:
• Relevance to the conference theme and theme of the individual session
• Significance of the work/project to a targeted audience
• Originality of work/project, including new concept, innovations or data
• The completeness of the work/project
Some of the themes that lend themselves to exploration include:
- Downstream industry dynamics in Asia (with individual market analyses from China, India, South East Asia etc.)
- Refinery optimisation
- Catalyst, revamping & residue upgrading
- Impact of the shale gas development
- Feedstock supply and demand: options and management
- Refinery and petrochemical integration
- Reliability, Maintenance & Asset Management
- Improving fuel quality and standards
- Investments, joint ventures and project financing strategies
- Biofuels / Alternative fuels
- Process safety
- Operational excellence
Or please suggest your own.
For more information please contact
Ms Tanushree Mulraj
Phone: +65 6590 3976