Asian Downstream Summit is the BIGGEST Downstream Technology Tradeshow in Asia with a special focuses on Technological Innovations, Industry 4.0 and Digital Transformation in Oil & Gas. The sole purpose of ADS is to bring together key industry operators, decision makers, technology vendors, solution providers, start-ups, research centers and consultants all under one roof over two full days to discuss strategies and best practices for optimizing efficiency, increasing margins and achieving operational excellence in refining, petrochemicals and chemicals.
The two-day, three-streamed technical conference and exhibition is organized annually by Clarion Events as part of the Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW) which is hosted by the Energy Market Authority of Singapore.
Digital Innovations, Manufacturing & Automation
Refining & Petrochemical Technologies for Operational Excellence
Process Optimization, Asset Management & Energy Efficiency
Key sessions and themes for 2018 will include:
- Embracing the digital enterprise model
- Understanding IOT and IIOT
- Industry 4.0 and the future of manufacturing
- Innovative catalysts designed to meet today’s challenges while anticipating future challenges
- FCC catalysts and advances: Optimize feedstock production from FCC units for other processes
- Technologies to enhance connectivity, automate manual tasks, improve decision making, and product or service innovation
- Refining & residue upgrading technologies & equipment
- Fuel oil sulphur reduction technologies
- How is big data disrupting the oil & gas industry?
- Energy optimization in refining & petrochemical plants
- How to improve asset integrity with predictive maintenance
- Strategies to reduce downtime with real-time analytics
- Improving process efficiency through automated planning and manufacturing
We pride ourselves on our deep industry relationships, listening to the business needs of our clients and ensuring their experience at our events gives them high return on investment. Our events attract high-level delegates and speakers from all areas of the industry representing countries from across the world with a key focus on Asia. We will feature high level debate with increased opportunities for industry interaction and discussions through enhanced networking opportunities and extended Q&A sessions.
Each year, we issue a call for papers to refiners, petrochemical operators, chemicals companies, consultants, automation vendors, software & analytics vendors and general technology providers across the globe. We work closely with our Advisory Board, made up of senior refinery, petrochemical and chemicals professionals from across the region who are tasked with grading the various technical papers received.
Only the highest graded, most timely and original papers presented for the first time in the region are selected to be part of the two-day programme. The programme is also packed with thought provoking keynote addresses, high-level panel discussions and in-depth case studies.
The event will continue to be the region’s largest technology-focused conference and exhibition and the premier platform for learning, networking, seeking partnerships, and building key business relationships.Want to be a part of the fourth industrial revolution in Oil & Gas?