Asian Downstream Summit is the ONLY Digital Oil & Gas Conference & Exhibition in Asia that focuses on Innovation, Industry 4.0, Automation and Digital Transformation in Oil & Gas. It is the largest downstream exhibition in Asia whose sole purpose is to bring together key industry operators, start-ups, research centers and technology provides all under one roof over two full days to discuss strategies and best practices for optimizing efficiency and achieving operational excellence in refining, petrochemicals and chemicals.
The two-day, dual streamed technical conference and exhibition is organized annually by World Refining Association (WRA) as part of the Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW) which is hosted by the Energy Market Authority of Singapore.
The show aims to be the biggest event that helps downstream oil & gas players look into the future from a digital standpoint.
Key sessions and themes for 2018 will include:
- Embracing the digital enterprise model
- Understanding IOT and IIOT
- Industry 4.0 and the future of manufacturing
- Technologies to enhance connectivity, automate manual tasks, improve decision making, and product or service innovation
- How is big data disrupting the oil & gas industry?
- Energy optimization in refining & petrochemical plants
- Gearing customers in the digital age towards energy efficiency
- How to improve asset integrity with predictive maintenance
- Strategies to reduce downtime with real-time analytics
- Improving process efficiency through automated planning and manufacturing
- Monitoring and controlling energy consumption
Want to be a part of the fourth industrial revolution in Oil & Gas? – Simply fill up this form to enquire.
Each year, we issue a call for papers to refiners, petrochemical operators, chemicals companies, consultants, automation vendors, software & analytics vendors and general technology providers across the globe. We work closely with our Advisory Board, made up of senior refinery, petrochemical and chemicals professionals from across the region who are tasked with grading the various technical papers received.
Only the highest graded, most timely and original papers presented for the first time in the region are selected to be part of the two-day programme. The programme is also packed with thought provoking keynote addresses, high-level panel discussions and in-depth case studies.
The event will continue to be the region’s largest digital-focused conference and exhibition and the premier platform for learning, networking, seeking partnerships, and building key business relationships.