For 11 years, Asian Downstream Summit team has been hosting Asia’s leading downstream oil & gas technology tradeshow in Singapore.
Due to popular demand and feedback from our supporters and partners, and are delighted to announce that we will host the Asian Refining & Petrochemical Conference (ARPC) in 2019 alongside the Asian Downstream Summit.
While the focus of the Asian Downstream Summit agenda remains “digital transformation” and “Industry 4.0”, ARPC will focus on core refining and petrochemical technologies including licensing technologies, catalyst technologies, project trends and updates, equipment innovations and clean fuel technologies, giving our partners a one-stop-shop to meet industry leaders under one roof to network, seek partnerships and learn about the latest technologies.
Key sessions and themes for Asian Refining & Petrochemical Conference (ARPC) 2019 will include:
1. Petrochemicals influence on future energy trends
2. Adapting to growing demand for petrochemicals
3. Technologies for efficient refinery optimization
4. Innovative catalysts designed to meet today’s challenges while anticipating future challenges
5. Latest Trends in Fluid Catalytic Cracking Technology
6. Advances in biofuels, co-processing & alternate fuel production
7. Refinery-Petrochemical Integration
8. IMO 2020 impact on commodities prices
9. IMO 2020 and your refinery: challenges and expectations
10. Refining & residue upgrading technologies & equipment
11. Fuel oil sulphur reduction technologies
“We are proud to see the growth of Asian Downstream Summit (historically Downstream Asia) into a leading tradeshow and go-to place for the refining & petrochemical community. Asian Refining & Petrochemical Conference (ARPC) is a natural fit to ADS and will focus on core refining & petrochemical technologies.
The shows together will provide two full days of networking and top class learning in best practices, which support our attendees in gaining new insights and maintaining their competitive skills set to stay abreast of the game”. – Tanushree Mulraj, Director, Asian Downstream Summit & Asian Refining & Petrochemical Conference
Hosting more than 100+ speakers, 50+ international sponsors & exhibitors and 1,000+ attendees including Ministerial Delegations, Asian Downstream Summit and Asian Refining & Petrochemical Conference will bring together decision makers to address the future of the downstream oil & gas industry.