Asian Downstream Summit is the BIGGEST Downstream Technology Tradeshow in Asia with a special focuses on Digital Transformation, Technological Innovations, Industry 4.0 in Oil & Gas.
The purpose of ADS remains, to bring together top oil & gas players including top refiners, petrochemical and specialty chemicals players, decision makers, technology experts & government officials to discuss strategies and best practices for optimizing efficiency, increasing margins and achieving operational excellence in oil & gas through technology enablement.
The two-day, three-streamed technical conference and exhibition is organized annually by Clarion Events as part of the Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW) which is hosted by the Energy Market Authority of Singapore.
DIGITAL INNOVATIONS, MANUFACTURING & AUTOMATION
ACHIEVING OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
DOWNSTREAM RETAIL INDUSTRY TRENDS
Key sessions and themes for Asian Downstream Summit 2019 will include:
1. Embracing the digital enterprise model
2. Enabling digital technologies to deliver real, sustained value to the bottom line
3. Industry 4.0 and the future of manufacturing
4. Technologies to enhance connectivity, automate manual tasks, improve decision making, and product or service innovation
5. Improve process safety and HSE management performance
6. How is big data disrupting the oil & gas industry?
7. Energy optimization in refining & petrochemical plants
8. Improving Asset Reliability
9. Disruptive downstream retail Innovations & Technologies
10. How to improve asset integrity with predictive maintenance
11. Strategies to reduce downtime with real-time analytics
12. Rise of Automation in Refining & Petrochemicals
13. Improving process efficiency through automated planning and manufacturing
We pride ourselves on our deep industry relationships, listening to the business needs of our clients and ensuring their experience at our events gives them high return on investment. Our events attract high-level delegates and speakers from all areas of the industry representing countries from across the world with a key focus on Asia. We will feature high level debate with increased opportunities for industry interaction and discussions through enhanced networking opportunities and extended Q&A sessions.
Each year, we issue a call for papers to industry participants across the globe. We work closely with our Advisory Board, made up of senior oil & gas professionals from across the region who are tasked with grading the various technical papers received.
Only the highest graded, most timely and original papers presented for the first time in the region are selected to be part of the two-day programme. The programme is also packed with thought provoking keynote addresses, high-level panel discussions, and in-depth case studies.
The event will continue to be the region’s largest technology-focused conference and exhibition and the premier platform for learning the latest technologies, networking, seeking partnerships, and building key business relationships.
What’s NEW in 2019?
1. Co-Located event dedicated to refinery and petrochemical licensing & catalyst technologies: Refining & Petrochemical Asia (RPA).
2. Restructuring and refreshing the technical streams at Asian Downstream Summit keeping up with latest trends
3. Heavy focus on digitalisation in petrochemical and specialty chemicals at Asian Downstream Summit.
4. More sessions on key topics like safety, asset management, cybersecurity, intelligent supply chain and downstream retail industry trends.
5. Launch of track on "Downstream Retail Industry Trends"
6. More participation from China, Japan, India, Korea & Middle East while maintaining the usual ASEAN delegation.
7. PODs are here to stay! – From booths to PODs – “open faced” PODs for a better flow and to create a better overall experience for both exhibitors and attendees
8. 1-on-1 business matching platform – maximize your ROI from the event by meeting with key business associates in pre-arranged meetings
9. 3 focused conference tracks at Asian Downstream Summit ALL focusing on digital transformation
10. Automation – Technical and forward looking sessions with a heavy focus on robotics, automation, industry 4.0
11. Plenary on the growing importance of cybersecurity in oil & gas – understanding the growing importance of cybersecurity in oil & gas
12. Digitalisation best practices and case studies - from chemical and specialty chemical plants
Want to be a part of the fourth industrial revolution in Oil & Gas? – Simply enquire here.